Stone Mountain Deodorant
Due to popular request we worked hard to develop our own natural deodorant that we could offer in a wide range of scents. Please be patient with us as we introduce new scents in time. Placed in a white oval bottom fill deodorant container this formula glides on easily without adding too much product. It has long-lasting effects and is free from aluminum, baking soda, talc, and GMOs.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil: A highly absorbing oil that is much less prone to staining and any irritations. Being so lightweight this oil adds glide to the product without clogging pores but still provides needed oils to the skin to stay soft.
- Stearyl Alcohol: This is a key ingredient in providing the structure of the bar. Formed from oils like Coconut, Palm, and Shea Butter this ingredient replaces waxes and allows the product to glide on without being sticky or occlusive. It is highly water resistant for long-lasting effects but also provides a touch of slip.
- Arrowroot Powder: This provides a drying effect to the product so that you do not feel greasy.
- Magnesium Hydroxide: This is one of the key ingredients for actually deodorizing. It works to slowly adjust the pH of the armpits and create an environment that is non-conducive to growing bacteria. Similar to how Sodium Bicarbonate works but is much slower acting and as such has a longer acting effect while not often having the same irritation.
- Zinc Ricinoleate: This unique ingredient comes from reacting Castor Oil and Zinc Oxide. The resulting ingredient is known for locking in odors along with providing structure to the bar.
- Activated Charcoal: The wonder ingredient that has found its way into products in all areas of life. Commonly used in filters, this ingredient is a powerhouse for cleansing and absorbing. We have added a touch of this to assist our other ingredients in the deodorant but not too much that it should cause significant staining.
- Oils and Esters: These ingredients help to give the bar a great feel without needing other synthetic ingredients. We used oils that are known for being highly absorbent so as to not give a constant oily feel in the armpits or to cause added staining. Coconut Oil is also a known antibacterial oil.